Monday, August 25, 2008

Dusty Bear

Hi! My name is Dusty and I'm Big Blue's little sister! I'm a beautiful shade of dusty rose and I would make any little girl's eyes all soft and dreamy looking if she were to pick me up and cuddle me.

I am a one-of-a-kind hand-knit bear made with a blend of acrylic and wool yarn. My eyes and nose are beautiful gold buttons and I have a sheer dusty rose ribbon tied in a bow at my neck. I know I was knit with as much love as possible - I can feel it inside me.

I stand: 17 1/2 inches tall.
I'm sized: One size fits all hugs.

If I end up out playing in the mud in your backyard and I need a bath, I can be cleaned carefully with a damp cloth.

Because of my button eyes and nose, I am not recommended for children under 5 years of age.

If you know of a little girl who needs someone to love, please click the post title to visit me on Etsy.

No comments: